Caran d'Ache 849 Paul Smith Ballpoint Chartreuse Yellow & Rose Pink (Special Edition)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Founded in 1915 the name Caran d'Ache is a French transliteration of the Russian word for pencil. The history of this Swiss company is routed in art and traditional styles. These writing instruments are Swiss made and the company keeps the tradition alive by manufacturing entirely in their Geneva workshops meeting rigorous quality standards. Caran d'Ache pens evoke the originality of design that is associated with Swiss products and are a great companion for the casual or corporate ballpoint pen user.
- Hexagonal aluminum body
- Push button to advance or retract
- Includes Goliath medium blue ballpoint refill in pen
- Comes in a magnetic clamshell tin case
- Chartreuse Yellow & Rose Pink Two-Tone
- Paul Smith Collaboration Edition 4
- Special Edition (2023)