Kaweco Collection Lilliput Fountain Pen Green (Special Edition)
Kaweco was first established as a dip pen factory in 1883 and they have been manufacturing pens and pencils in Germany ever since. Their signature look of chunky, hexagonal pens have become a recognized classic. The popular "pocket pen" was introduced to the market by Kaweco and the success today can be largely attributed to inspiration through the historical and vintage design of earlier periods. Now intertwined with modern manufacturing these pens always prove popular and reliable and have inspired the slogan "small in the pocket, great in the hand".
Lilliput is an island in Gulliver's Travels where the inhabitants are 6 inches tall! The Kaweco Liliput takes its inspiration from this as it is one of the smallest fountain pens in the world. It's a solid and portable pen and the different metal finishes make it very versatile and create unique patinas over time.
- Stainless steel nib
- Screw on cap
- Threading on the end of the barrel allows the cap to be screwed on securely
- 3.8" closed, 4.9" posted
- Squeeze converter only
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Lightweight aluminum in green
- Limited edition aluminum case in silver with a green sleeve
- Limited production run available for a limited time only (Spring 2022)