Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Black
The Lamy 2000 range of pens are superior award-winning writing instruments designed by Gerd A. Müller. Created in 1966, this signature German design inspired by the Bauhaus design movement is recognized by pen collectors and enthusiasts, designers and engineers. It is universally appreciated for its timeless modern look.
The Lamy 2000 01 fountain pen is understated, unique and exceptionally well made. Its barrel is simple and beautifully curved and features an ink window. The precisely detailed texture makes the pen appear seamless. The 14 karat gold nib is tiny and semi-hooded so it helps to prevent ink from drying out by minimizing exposure.
- Made from black Makrolon polycarbonate (fibreglass)
- 14 karat gold nib, platinum coated and is finished and tested by hand
- Fittings are stainless steel, matt brushed finish
- Click off cap
- Seamless piston filler
- High capacity piston holds over 1.35 ml of ink
- Can be used with Lamy fountain pen ink T52 and T53
- Flagship model