Lamy 2000 Mechanical Pencil Black
The Lamy 2000 range of pens are superior award-winning writing instruments designed by Gerd A. Müller. Created in 1966, this signature German design inspired by the Bauhaus design movement is recognized by pen collectors and enthusiasts, designers and engineers. It is universally appreciated for its timeless modern look.
The Lamy 2000 101 mechanical pencil is modern, sturdy and dependable. The curved ergonomic barrel and precise lead size make it a great pencil for notes, sketching and detailed diagrams.
- Made from black Makrolon polycarbonate (fibreglass)
- Fittings are stainless steel, matt brushed finish
- 0.5 mm or 0.7mm lead size
- Lead size indicator printed on top of the push button
- Conical tip is pocket safe
- Z10 eraser with cleaning needle