Waterman Hemisphere Fountain Pen Stainless Steel Gold Trim
The Waterman pen company was established in 1883 in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman and is now based and crafted in France. Parisian luxury at its finest! The Hemisphere line evokes simplicity and are streamlined and minimal with finishes that are sleek and modern. The elegant slim shape compliments the clip and shiny gold or chrome details.
The stylish Hemisphere fountain pen has luxurious finishes and when combined with all the vibrant Waterman inks will beautify your handwriting while offering a unique handwriting experience.
- Stainless steel gold plated nib
- Snap on cap which can be posted
- Includes one Waterman blue standard long ink cartridge
- Converter available (#56010W) to fill pen from bottled ink
- Stainless steel body and cap
- Gold trim
- Made in France